When: Jul 24, 2023 - Sep 01, 2023
Register Here: https://msbar.ps.membersuite.com/Login.aspx?redirectURL=%2fdefault.aspx
If you need CLE credit, take advantage of this 6-hour package of free on-demand CLE, including Ethics, that is provided by the Bar.
- “Civil Rules and Caselaw Update” by Justice T. Kenneth Griffis; “Chancery Court Tips and Updates” by Judge Rodney Faver, Judge Kiley Kirk, and Judge Joseph Studdard
- “Circuit Court Tips and Updates” by Judge Tomika Irving and Judge Tony Mozingo
- “The Nuts and Bolts of Youth Court and County Court” by Judge Walt Brown, Judge Veldore Young Graham, and Judge Lisa Howell
- "Planning Ahead: Protecting Your Clients' Interest in the Event of Your Disability, Retirement, or Death" by Adam Kilgore and Missye Scott
- “Disability Issues & Access to Justice” by Greta Martin and Nicole McLaughlin
- “What You Need to Know from the Lawyers and Judges Assistance Program” by Dr. Jessica Cole
This package includes 6 sessions totaling 6 hours of CLE credit with 1.5 hours of Ethics/Professionalism credit. To register, log in through the ATTORNEY LOGIN on the Bar's homepage. After logging in, the CLEs can be found under Events, and links to each CLE will be sent via email.